Sunday, May 04, 2008

Revival In Lakeland, Florida.

All I can say is just, Wow.

I've been somewhat of a skeptic. I've seen liars and frauds left and right for years. I've even been lied to a lot by people claiming to be legit.

This was the real deal. My biggest issue has always been the amount of noise in my head. Constant thoughts, and a cyclone of them all at once.

Last night, I entered Tiger Merchant Stadium, and God said "I'm going to clear out the cobwebs in your mind. Just receive it."

This morning, I still have incredible peace. Just the total lack of worries and fears. It's amazing. I'm going to see if I can find some video to post.

It's all here, too. The dead being raised (they raised a dead person through the outpouring, meaning someone who had been in the glory, went and raised a dead person), crippling conditions being lifted (I personally witnessed last night people who had been hunched over, fused backbones, you name it, jumping up and down like mad...)

Many people will be skeptic when hearing about such things. I can tell you, when you are there your heart tells you, "This is real."

It was amazing.

Note the 6 year old girl. Children don't analyze things, they just observe them. I think she is the biggest proof you could get of an awakening happening.



0 comments:

About This Blog

Vistors

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP